PassingLEFT is pleased to announce our first community outreach project benefiting the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society. MS is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. The progress, severity, and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another. Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by the disease.
The Western PA Chapter of the National MS Society is a community of individuals who want to do something about MS now! Founded in 1956, the Chapter is committed to providing quality programs and services to an estimated 7,300 Pennsylvanians affected by MS. Serving 26 counties in Western Pennsylvania, the Western PA Chapter also raises money to fund cutting edge research into the cause and cure of MS.
On June 11 and 12, the Western PA Chapter is hosting an “Escape to the Lake” biking event which takes approximately 1600 cyclist 150 scenic miles through Western PA. In honor of this extraordinary event, PassingLEFT and the Western PA Chapter have teamed up to offer a special edition shirt with 25% of the proceeds going towards the fight against MS. The color combinations available are brown shirt/turquoise ink and blue shirt/white ink. Shirts are made-to-order; see details below.
MS does not discriminate and neither do we. Even if you are not from the Western PA area or riding in the event, you can still look awesome wearing this shirt!
How this works:
1) From May 1 – 16, you can order the special edition shirt with 25% of the proceeds going to the Western PA Chapter.
2) Click here to order.
3) Be sure to specify your size and color upon ordering!
4) Help us spread the word! The more shirts sold – the larger impact we can have in the fight against MS.
5) On May 16th at midnight, the ordering window closes and your made-to-order shirt will be sent to the screen printer.
6) Your shirts will be shipped out as soon as they are received back from the screen printer (typically 7 to 10 business days after order is placed). Any other PassingLEFT shirts purchased will be shipped immediately.
7) Look awesome and have warm and fuzzy feeling wearing shirt.